All our seat covers are manufactured by a state-of-the-art OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) facility, where every single product is inspected by our highly trained Quality Checking Team after manufacturing.
Every Razorback 4x4 cover comes with an extended warranty at no charge. We offer:
- 2-year warranty for standard neoprene covers
- 3-year warranty for premium neoprene covers
- 3-year warranty for canvas covers
- 6-month warranty for premium neoprene steering wheel covers
- 4-month warranty for standard neoprene steering wheel covers
Razorback 4x4 will repair or replace any product with a manufacturing defect arising from normal use.
Our warranty does not cover damage such as, but not limited to:
- Tears, holes, rips from misuse
- gouges that may result from usage beyond normal wear and tear
- improper fitting (see our website and instructions for fitting directions).
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How do I make a warranty claim?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any manufacturing issues or to arrange for returns. Please take photos and email them to our team for review before returning. We will do everything we can to help you through the process of returns and make sure you’re updated throughout the claim process.
*Return postage to be paid by the purchaser*